Frequent swelling and soreness on labia, one large labia, prone to infection. Tested for STD, normal. Solution?

Hi, I have swelling/soreness/hot labia and it is a reoccurring problem. I have repeatedly used fungal treatments both me and my partner but I m not sure if it is thrush any more because it keeps coming back sometimes twice a month. I am sexually active and have been tested for STDs but both me and my partner are ok. I do have very large labia and one hangs down alot on one side, this is where the main pain is. I m not sure is it because I have a larger labia on one side that it is more prone to infection? Or could it be from chaffing or allergy to washing powder or hair removal cream. It is a massive problem for me, it is very uncomfortable even when walking.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012