Frequent stools after taking treatment for another ailment, normal stool test. How can I get rid of it?

I am suffering from stool disorder for the last one month. This started after i took some medicine recomended for another ailment. I visted a Dr. and he performed my stool test and found nothing abnormal. He treated me. Though it improved much, i still have to visit toilet atleast twice a day and when the stool is in the water, it softens fast. It is also brownish in colour. I have no other related symptoms of inconvenience. Pls help me.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for query.
Nothing to worry,
within few days you will be alright.
Take light diet like curd,buttermilk,rice and soups.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Ok and bye.