Frequent red rashes on inner thighs, feel moist. What is this?

Hello, I have a red rash type spot on both sides between the crease of my inner thighs and it burns a lot sometimes. Also, very bad smell comes from that area and its moist as well. When I wipe it off, its like a brownish yellow color on the toilet roll paper. It goes away for couple of days and comes back. When it goes away, you can still see light light reddish spots but when it comes back it is really red. What is this?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

I am not a dermatologist so I cant say for sure what it is exactly, but from what I can tell you have an infection of some kind in that region, I recommend you go to a dermatologist. He/she can be of far more help and help you get rid of it.

I hope this answered your question.