Frequent increased motions, constant smell near anus. Any solutions ?

hello dr i have smell problem i am working in side the chemical plant before my health is ok now last 6 month i have lot of problem first motion that means i am going toilets per day more than 5 times then one smell is coming 24 hrs through desending area i can;t work because of smell coming from me where ever i am going smell is coming then i was consult with a dr he was checked colonoscopy the report is piles then i was surgen done but still smell is coming then motion is going per day same like earlier more than 5 times i can t go work because of lot of time tiolets and 24 hrs smell please rely me sir
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Radiologist 's  Response

Hi and Welcome to HCM,

Extreme foul smelling in this case may be due to amebiasis. Motion lab studies can be done for further diagnosis. If you have amebiasis it can be treated with MetroGel 400 mg twice a day along with antibiotics. There may be possibilities of bacterial infection since there is piles in the anus. Further investigation with your doctor is necessary.

Wish you speedy recovery

Thank you