Frequent headaches with sharp pain in eyes, pain located above eyes, neck pain, occasional smell of blood with pain. What could be wrong?

Hello. I have frequent headaches(almost every day), along with at times a sharp pain in my eyes that goes along with the headache, and sometimes I also smell blood during my headaches. The headache is located right above the eyes in the middle of my forehead , and I also have neck pains. I have been wondering about what this could be for a while now, and I hope I can finally get some anwers to what I can do about it.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012