Frequent headaches on one side of the head during hot weather. Signs of migraine?

Hi. I am a 21 years old girl. Started from 1 years back, I ve been getting headaches quite frequently. Some I think is due to the changes in weather. I noticed I can get headache if the weather is hot. And normally, my headache is usually on one side of the head. Not only that, my headache usually lasts for one whole day. Yesterday itself, I was having headache until 7 in the morning until I took panadol. Are these symptoms of migraine ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013