Frequent gas issues, headaches while in school, watery stools. Cause?

Hello I m 16 years old and I m always experiencing gas problems. I always have to pass gas or go to the bathroom to release my bowls. The main thing that bothers me is that almost after every class ot during I have to make sure I go to the bathroom to make sure I pass out as much gas as possible or poop so that during my next class I don t get gassy and sick. These symptops have been going on every since I was in about 8th grade and now I m in my sophomore year of high school. Also every day around 2-3pm I experience these really bad headaches . But this usually happens in school, never on the weekends or vacations. Ive been very tired lately too because I m up till about 10pm doing homework and don t actually fall asleep till about 10:30 the latest, and I wake up every morning at 5. On the date I barely get homework I try to go to sleep as soon I get home so that I could try to make up for the sleep that I lost and I do the same on the weekends. There s really nothing else to it. Also when I poop it doesn t seem like the normal ones they are usually sort of like diarrhea but not as watery. Please get back to me soon I would love it . I hate being in school and in class and not being able to be comfortable because I m afraid of getting sick and have to go to the bathroom.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013