Frequent fevers with nose block program. Prescribed Montair, severe shoulder pain. Reasons ?

My son is 9 and 1/2 months old .From last six months he often gets fever .Whenever he gets fever he gets nose block problem.We consulted the doctor ,the doctor told nothing only viral.He gives him antibiotic for 10 days and Montair-LC for 60 days.Last time 1 week back,he got severe shoulder pain ,that lasts for two days.Because of that he could not sleep whole night. Then we had gone to physiotherapist .They gave him some gel massage .After that he was feeling Ok and that night he slept also.But I am just worried that why he gets fever so frequently.If two days he is fine then other he will be having fever(most of the time 100 or 101).Please tell the reasons. This is happening from last six months. One more thing he sometimes complains about headache,we visited eye doctor also doctor said that my son is having power in left eye(0.5).Doctor said it is very less so she did not recommend any specs.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013