Frequent fainting. Affecting normal life. Blood tests normal. No apetite. Reason?

I have been fainting for the last 2 weeks, first it was just after a workout then it was doing anything from sitting to walking across my kitchen, i have been to the drs 3 times last week and will be going back tomorrow. they seem to dismiss it and it is very frusterating. they have told me not to go to work, not to drive and not to workout. i need to get back into a routine and need answers. I have had no apetite but all of the bloodwork showed up normal and not conclusive of any viruses . please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013