Frequent episodes of tiredness, dizziness, vomiting, body tremors. Blood tests clear. Cause?

Hi i want to ask cos my husband a few months ago its monday he went to work the whole day and late at nyt he just feel dizzy and throwing up and after few min.he will be feel last friday at night he feel they same way but the he throwing up and feel dizzy and second time i take him to the bathroom he throw up he can stand anymore and he feel so weak his colo is like he dont have blood already and his shaking all his body.they check his blood test but all his result is fine they cant find whats wrong with him.but they didnt check his heart if he have a problem in his heart now im still worried cos i dont want later on it will attack again they same way what he feels again
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013