Frequent dull spasmic upper middle stomach pain. Constipation, indigestion, bloating. Reports normal. Permanent solution?

Hi Dr. I have been suffering from dull spasmic upper middle stomach pain episodes of continuous pain of 5-6 hrs from last 5 yrs. These pain episodes are unpredictable but very recently i am having these pain frequently like 5-6 times in a month. I also have constipation . Whenever I eat something spicy, this pain happens. But nowadays even on taking normal home cooked food also i have indigestion, gas, bloating up of stomach, also feeling to vomit . I have gone to numerous Gastroenterlogists and done endoscopies, ultrasounds, colonoscopies, blood tests many many times. But nothing appears in these tests and every time they give me some gastric medicines or IV to reduce pain and other symptoms but no permanent solution. Recently one DR told me i might have IBS due to which i am having this pain. Please suggest a solution for me that is long term and effective. yours gratefully, shru female, 26 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013