Frequent bowel movements upon taking oily food or dairy products. Could this be due to low vitamin B levels?

I have poor digestive system . I have to go to toilet if I eat late or drink milk or eat very oily , spice food.most often I have to go to toilet 3/4 times in a day. Ichecked with doctors did all the test but they said everything is normal.
To improve my digestive system now I started taking NATURAL B & FIBER DRINK from Nutralite.
But still I have the same problem. Is it boz of vitamin B or something else? Do I have any serious problems?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013