Frequent bowel movements. Having chronic amoebiasis. Can I get the stomach cleaned?

Hi doctor, I am Piyush aged abt 23 yrs... I m facing the problem of passing stools ... i.e i need to go to washroom 3 times in a day... The stool is small pellets.. I dont like to go to washroom more than once a day. So when i visited a homeopathic, he said I m facing chronic amoebiasis .. But i have gone through so many sources on internet about chronic amoebiasis but found that i dont face any such symptoms... So sir, will you please guide me through this as i want to go once a day for bowel movements & it should get the stomach cleaned in 1 shot...
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012