Frequent black out episodes with dizziness and headache. Reason?

Hello I have had these episodes where my vision becomes fuzzy and then turns to black I also am not able to hear to well and I can hear my heart pounding in my head and I feel faint but haven t passed out, after these happen I have a pounding heachache, this has happened to me three times while being in the shower over the past 2 years, I went to the hospital after the second time an they didn t find anything wrong with me. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your concerns and I suggest you should mention your age and other details, if any, next time. You went to a hospital when you had the expeience for the second time and after thorough check ups they found nothing wrong. I hope the hospital people did a thorough checking.

Dizziness feelings and blakout is not typical to any particular disease. There are several associated problems. When you go with the symptom of dizziness and blackout, general practitioners check your vitals like BP, Sugar, general examining, blood test for mainly haemoglobin etc. Then they say there is nothing to worry if all these are OK. If you are still in doubt please consult another doctor for further confirmation.

Pounding heart occurs when you are anxious also. If doctors could not find anything in you, you should not worry too much. Worrying can cause so many other problems.

Hope I am able to claify your doubts. Available for further queries.
Good luck.