Frequent appearance of hair follicle boils. Tried different types of antibiotics. Concerned about the side effects. Taking Arava for arthritis

Sir, i have hair follicles boils at every 15 days and now it is 11 th. Firstly Dr gave me antibiotic droxyl 500mg twice a day for 5 days. Then after 15 days Moxikind CV 625mg Thrice a day for 5 days, Again after 15 days Clavam 625 tablet twice a day for 5 days. Is taking antibiotic frequently advicible.Should i continue taking Clavam 625 for some more days in continuation. i am 40 years, female and having R.A. & continuosly taking ARAVA 10mg for last 8 years. Please advise. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012