Frequent and excessive urination, yellow urine, weak pressure. What is the reason?

I am a 37 year old male. For the last few weeks I have been urinating 8 to 10 times a day. Every night I am awaken at least once to urinate. Urine seems to be mostly water as there is only a slight yellow coloration when done. Occasionally when urinating, the flow will be normal, then the pressure will reduce and flow will be weak. It will alternate between high and low pressure until finished. I do not get extremely thirsty, but always feel a thirst and a want to gulp fluid down.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013