Frequent and burning micturation post sexual intercourse, orange on wiping, started birth control recently. Possible causes?

I m 18 years old, very healthy, very clean, and I drink about 6-7 cups of water a day every day. But about a week and a half ago I felt like I had to pee all the time and it burned really bad, and this was after sexual intercourse with a guy I have been with for only a month, he told me he got tested and everything was fine. But the burning was almost impossible to ignore. So I talked to my grandma and she gave me some antibiotics because I can t afford to go get professional help, I ve been taking them for a week now and the urge to urinate every minute is gone but it still burns really bad when I do and just recently when I wipe it is literally orange, not dark yellow, orange. I don t know if it s just because I just got off my period, or if it s because I just started taking birth control exactly a week ago... could you help me or should I go talk to a doctor? I know I can t afford it but my health is more important.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer