Frequent UTIs. Fatigue, severe pain, tingly sensation all over, feeling of passing out. History of hernia surgery and severe pain in lower abdomen. Suggestions?

I had hernia surgery 30 years ago on my rt lower abdomen which has been very painful. I have had every test and they come back fine. My answer from the doc is its only scar tissue and I need to deal with it. Well I also get frequent uti's. Went to the Urologist that my doctor recommended but I wasn't impressed with him. He said I might get them just because of the anatomy of a female body. I'm always extremely tired and have to lay down because the pain gets so bad that I get tingly sensation all over like my hands and in my head and see floaters like I'm going to pass out. I'm on my feet all day. I can't sit or stand for long periods of time. I don't know what my next step should be.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013