Freezing and sweating, body pain, stuffy nose. Green phlegm, pain in shoulder

About a week and a half ago I woke up freezing then sweating body aches stuffy nose . I went to the er cause I don t have insurance right now & he gave me steroids & said sinus infection . I thought I was gettng better & 2 days ago my legs started aching then I starting coughing up neon green stuff min at a time. When I breathe in I have pain in my shoulder & back /ribs on left side. It feels like a knife sticking me. I m 25 female & I smoke .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012