Freckles on feet, Schamburg's disease, prescribed vitamin K and C. Worried about treatment

Freckles on top of feet , schamburg s disease. Prescribed vitamin k and c. Treatment? I am 38 yrs old and I have a lot of freckles (brown spots) on top of my feet up to my inner ankles. I consulted 2 specialists and they both told me its..Schamburg s disease. One Dr. advised to take Vit.K tabs and the other told me to take Vit.C tabs twice a day. They both told me its harmless.... but I am worried. I dont excercise, but since 3-4 weeks I am walking almost 3-4 kms this OK ?? Also I am wearing ankle support medical socks as suggested by my doctor. Pls advise what other care I should take.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012