Fractured skull, numbness in head. Pimples, dandruff. Normal?

my skull was fractured( forehead ) few weeks ago. I had surgery couple days after and they put plates in to make my forehead even. Ever since then my forehead and the top part of my head has been numb. When i went back to take the stitches out, the doctor told me that it was normal to have side effects and it will take couple months to completely go away. Apparently where my scar is, it s still dented a little, just where my scar is. I am curious that when my skin completely heals, will that part be even with the rest of my forehead? Also I m starting to get pimples where my skin is numb and on the top of my head I am getting dandruff where it is still numb. Is this normal? When will it stop?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013