Fractured radial head. Told cast not needed as fracture is stable. Unable to bend arm fully. Serious?

Hi i fractured my radial head just over 3 weeks ago when falling on ice, unfortunatly due to one a&e department not x-raying me the break was never found until 2 weeks later when i returned to another A&E dept. I was referred to a orthopaedic specialist, I wasn t put in a cast as was told the fracture is stable and my elbow had stiffened up alot in the time since i d broke it. I m waiting to hear from a physio but im very concerned as i still am unable to straighten or bend my arm fully and just worried about long time effects as it s already limiting alot of things i can do. I ve been doing exercises as home and it is alot less painful over the past week or so but is there anything i could do or should i be concered?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013