Fractured humerus and orbital fracture after an accident. Crack in the skull. Numbness in forehead. Feeling of movements in the head. Suggestions?

Something moving in my head? im 15 and 3 weeks ago i was in a car accident. they diagnosed me with a fractured humerus an orbital fracture and i have a crack in my skull write above my brow where air was getting to my brain i was in the hospital for 5 days and when i came home i noticed that the middle of my forehead was completely numb and every-time i blinked touched my eye or bent my head forward something would move down from the top right of my head and back up again why is this happening?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012