Fracture on fibula, have splint and bandage, advised to not put weight on it, have intense pain. What can be done?

Hello, My name is victor i have 16 years old and i fracture my fibula bone, never broke it only fracture it and well doctor told me to not put wieght on it and well what happens if i put some wight on it, plus i have problems were do i put my fracture ankle when i go to the bathroom or in the car, theres no space to put it on, It hurts everyhting when the blood goes down and it hurts really bad. i forgot to say that this happen on tuesday 8/14/12 and i have a splint and bandages only not a cast. i enter school on the 28th and i live far away idk if i can walk by that day. i broke it on football they fell on me
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012