Fracture at the tip of ulna and other part, have swelling with warmness over the area. What can be done?

I broke my arm 7 days ago at the tip of my ulna and also another small fracture in my hand , It is still really, really swollen and has become warmer to the touch. it seems to be getting worse rather than better. I was in an accident an the hand may have been crushed by the roll bar on an atv. I am out of town and can t see a doctor until late next week and my STUPID INSURANCE, KAISER won t pay for it out of area.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012