Found swollen, itchy, red patches all over the face. Painful. No history of eczema or skin problem. Allergic reaction?

Hello, I woke up two days ago with a very hot face, and have red patches all over my face but especially on my cheeks. It can be a little itchy and when I put savolon or aloe vera gel on it too cool it, it was very stingy and painful. My cheeks are also a little swollen. I have no history of exzema or serious skin problems so I was thinking could it be an allergic reaction? Thank You, Becca x
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013