Found sperm in urine. What is the cure and normal penis size?

Hi doctor, i feel that my sperm is released with urine sometimes also my penis size looks small. I have been masturbating 2 or 3 weeks once for more than ten years. May this affect my sexual intercourse with my partner since am going to marry. Please give me suggestions for the above also actual penis size for my sexual life.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013

Your concern is understandable. You can not see sperms through naked eyes, though it is a normal finding in urine microscopic examination to have few sperms. It is the pre coital fluid / secretion which is passed with urine especially if you are pre-occupied with erotic / sexual thoughts.

There is nothing abnormal in masturbation and in no way it is going to affect your married life. Rest assured.

I suggest you should not harbour any complex/ negative feelings regarding penis size. It is the upper 3rd of vagina which is most sensitive. There should not be any problem.

I thank you for submitting your question. I hope you find my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

'Wish you Good Health'