Found having cn1 hpv mino dysplasia, advised pap smear. Can I postpone it?

hi.good morning!pls i need ur answer regarding my situation .i am single but last year i found out .i got cn1 hpv mino dysplsia duno if i spell it right.and i was advise for reg.paps smear bt im new here nw in canada can i postpone it and go next month instead?and i also worried i saw a small like mole on my labia minora .im worried why is it happening to me it affects my whole life.i avoid bf for more than a year i vnt have sex bec.i dnt wnt to pass ths pls.i need ur advise badly.more power and have a good day!pls.dnt post my email.thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013