Found blocked arteries after stress test and angiography. Any other option other than CABG?

Hello Sir, I Urvesh Barot from Surat, Gujarat, India recently gone for Stress Test and angiography of my father Mr. Narendra Barot who is suffering from hyper tension and Diabetes . We have found that totally six blockages are their and Left Coronary artery is 100% blocked while Right one is about 30%, while other like D1 and 3 others are 70% Blocked. Doctors here in Surat had suggested for CABG , So I am confused that what to do is it the only option for such case, or any else option is available. And if CABG is the only option then where i will found good treatment for such
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012