Found bleeding with red stools. What can this be, remedy?

sir, i m AAAAAAA Deep.I m 23 year old, During my morning session I found some drops of blood with stool colour is bright red. sir please help me to make understand with it and what i need to do for its remedy.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear i read ur problem of some drops of blood with stool.Ur stool colour is bright red. In my view there may be possibility of piles.because blood is comes in drop form .But complete dignosis is done by anorectal surgeon which will do some investigation.
1-proctoscopy
2-esr
3-gbp(general blood picture)
4-hb%
But some precaustion makes ur problem smaller.
1-TAKE 10-12 GLASS BOIL WATER IN UR LIFE STYLE.
2-TAKE SPROUTS SPECIALLY CUCUMBER IN UR DIET AND AVOID SPICY PROCESSED AND CHINISH FOOD ITEM.
3-TAKE ONE GLASS MATTHA MIXED WITH HINGVASTAKA CHURANA TWICE IN A DAY.
4-U CAN MEET WITH AYURVEDIC SURGEON FOR KHARA SUTRA TECHNIQUE FOR UR PILES. RECCURANCE OF UR PROBLEM IS IMPOSSIBLE.
5-AVOID SMOKING AND TAKING ALCOHOL IN UR LIFE STYLE.
6-U CAN TAKE PANCHSAKAAR CHURAN (ONE SPOON) WITH LIGHT HOT WATER.
THANKS FOR QUERY.