Foul smelling substance accumulating in crotch, recovering from ringworm infection. What should I be doing differently?

I have a foul-smelling substance accumulating in my crotch between my legs and my scrotum . I m just getting over a severe ringworm infection there. I ve been using an anti- fungal ointment for about 6 weeks now. The itching has been persistant, though I scrub myself thouroughly with anti-bacterial soap, often scrubbing myself raw. Often before I m even finished drying off the furious itching will begin again. I ve started scrubbing with soap and a toothbrush but the itching and the smell always return. What should I be doing differently?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012