Foul smelling discharge from mouth. Hematoma on left side. History of removal of wisdom teeth. Suggest

i had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out 6 days ago. I had normal swelling but there was a very hard knot on my lower left jaw. A few days passed and i finally went back to see if i was healing properly. They said everything was fine and my stitches on the right side were already out. My right side was healing fine. They said i had a hematoma on my left side (the hard knot i referred to earlier). He put me on a stronger antibiotic (blue in color) and sent me on my way. Today i got a really nasty taste in my mouth. It was coming from my left side. When i went to the bathroom and spit there was brown, very foul smelling discharge. i rinsed with warm salt water and took a pain killer but i still taste it. what could this be? please help...

thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013