Foul smelling discharge after popping cyst in nose. Cause of growth in nose?

The doctors thought i had a cyst in my nose i had a opp in 2009 to take it out but within months it grew back at the start of this year it popped and a load of stuff come out and it smells really bad. 3 weeks ago i went in for another opp to have it looked at now they are saying i need a brain scan thay thing i might have a cyst or a tumor in the brain which is lecking down my head in to my nose that is why i am getting a large growth on my nose has any body heard of this before if so what is it called?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012