Foul smell of urine, frequent urination. Urine analysis shows pus cells. Myomectomy done. UTI symptoms?

Hi I am 24 girl not marrried... recently had abdominal Myomectomy about a month ago and took a course of antibiotic after surgery . I also had Pyeloplasty 2 years ago... now I am suffering from bad odour of urine like chicken soup odour and increased urinary frequency and some times froth in urine especially after waking up in the morning.... Urine analysis test showed pus cells 8-10 and some epithelial cells and RBCs 3-5 I have slight pain in right abdomen site ... Is it just UTI? what is the best drug for it? and should I do further investigation to make sure everything is allright? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012