Foul odor, brownish discharge without periods, cramps and low back pain. Diagnosed with herpes 1, HPV. Cancer ?

I have been recently diagnosed with herpes 2 last mth. I was taking valtrex the generic form (Valvacor) I have had no outbreaks and my periods for 1yr have been always ontime. I am in a comitted relationship and we r sexually active. I was 1wk late with my period i got it for only 1 day 3 days later after sex i started getting a foul oder that smells like fesces. I have brownish discharge liquid now for a week and it really smells still no period. i have cramps light and lower back pain . i took a pregnancy test and its negative. I also have HPV ( cervical cancer not . warts ) i am so scared i bought ph balance suppositories that are not helping and a ph femine wash. i dont know what to do and have my apt wed morning. i am scared this maybe cancerous or mght affect me in the future where i wont have kids. my hope is i need an antiotic or i need a scraping. i need help this. i put in a tampon 2 help hide the leakage during work hours but that doesnt seem to be helpng either. with my cramps and back pain and liquid discharge is freaking me out and i dont feel normal. pls help me thanks
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012