Foul, musky smell on standing up from sitting position, have small bumps near anus with blood. What could it be?

For the past few weeks, ive noticed this really foul, musky smell whenever i would stand up (from sitting). Recently i ve discovered blood on my toilet paper and a small red bump near my anus . There is also brownish liquid that, if i sit too long, shows through the shorts i am wearing. I am 17 years old and am a male. I tend to play video games on my PC a lot and play my bass guitar a lot too (although usually standing). I also don t tend to eat a lot of sweets or fatty foods.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
this could be because of the abscesss which ahs fomed in your perianal region for that what you need is to check that if ti is small or large .or it is just on the skin or deep down to the tissue.

Superficial anal abscesses can be drained in a doctor's office using a local anesthetic.

Large or deeper anal abscesses may require hospitalization and the assistance of an anesthesiologist.

And after the treatment you may need some antibiotics to get rid of the infection completely