Forgetting things, taking tension, alzheimers. Vitamin B12, B6 deficiency. Food supplements?

Hello doctor, My mother have a habit of forgetting things and she things a lot. She takes tension regarding everything. As i read a report in reader s digest on Alzheimer i got bit scared, because this then may lead to major problem. I read that it is caused by deficiency of vitamin B12 and B6. And this is mostly found in Non vegetarian food supplements . As my mother is pure Vegetarian and i m in, can u please suggest me something that can help her in this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012