Foreskin of penis not pulling back. Why is there of loss pigmentation?

Hi..i am 24 years old . I am suffering with a problem that my foreskin of penis is not going back . Earlier there was no such case and everything was normal but now i am not able to pull back my foreskin. Also there is also a loss of pigmentation and a faint ring has also developed on the top. There is no pain at all but the skin is not going back and i am afraid that it would create some problems in the future. Please suggest me some medication .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012