Forehead skin burnt after using Tiger balm for headache. Skin redness after using Dermovate cream. Treatment?

hi Doc i had use a Tiger Balm ( a ointment) for headche in night on my forhead and when i woke up my skin got burned so i consult doctor they told me to use dermovate cream. After using it for to days my skin became dead and when i rub it peel off and that part become red my doctor advice me to use for 10 days want your guidence that i shoul wait for more 8 days and this red will change to my skin colour or become more brown please advise i am a indian and my colour is fair
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012