Forehead pain, hearing loss in left ear, no fluid or wax build up, lazy eye. Cure?

My 6 year old keeps complaining of her forehead hurting. And that she can t hear out of her left ear. We recently completed her wellness checkup. I asked the doctor about the ear, she said it looked fine, no fluids or wax build up. But now she is saying her forehead hurts. She does wear glasses already and does have a lazy eye.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012

The forehead pain she is having might be due to problems in her eyes. So, I suggest to get her checked by the oculist.

If you have already checked and the oculist changed her glasses recently; most probably she is having difficulty in adapting to the new glasses. It will be gone by time if this is her case. If no improvement, can consult oculist.

Give her plenty of water, paracetamol for pain and avoid watching Tv or work in front of computer for too long.

All the best!