Forehead injury by falling object, pain in head, difficult to watch TV for long, burning eyes, vision fine. What would cause pain?

I opened a cabinet and a can of frosting fell out and hit me in the eye and forehead . the discoloration is now gone but my head still hurts non-stop. the computer screen and TV are difficult to watch for very long and my eye will start to burn . but my vision is fine. what would cause the pain? it s been over two weeks ago. should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Sir
If your pain is constant, you should better take a opinion from a doctor.