Forehead ache, dizziness, lethargic, throat infection. Taken panadol. Suggestions?

i am having serious forehead aches. i visited an ENT doctor 3 days ago. he prescribed the following medicines: zinnat, panadol and clarinse , claiming that i have a throat acute infection. i feel that my forehead is like frozen. sometimes i feel like fainting . i feel lethargic. i feel like being hot but i don t have fever. i have been on antibiotics for 3 days now, but i do not feel better. headaches are persisting. i did some jogging and i had nice hot shower yesterday, and i felt better. could you please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013