Forearm injury, cut on elbow, sharp pain on moving arm. Medical attention required?

I just slipped and fell a few hours ago on tile floor, my forearm has a huge raspberry , my elbow a cut, but I can t straighten out my elbow and every time i set my arm on something or try to use my hand or arm there is a very bad pain up my arm from the elbow up and down, should I go to urgent care or wait a few days, even opening a door with this hand brings major pain
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Hello Dear
Thanks for your query
Dont wait and get a check up from an Orthopedic surgeon done and get X Ray of your elbow done
Update here how you stay.