Forearm burnt due to steam, skin got peeled off. Applying silverex ointment. What is the best dressing way?

Hi My wife burnt her forearm a few days Ago (4 days ) due to steaming hot water in the hotel tap .The very next day due to an accidental scrape with her purse the black burnt skin got peeled off.We have been applying silverex ointment on the wound with a closed bandgaed dressing .I wanted to know what is the best dressing material ...should it be kept opne or closed and how often should the dressing be changed ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Hi best treatment for any burned skin can be to keep the burnt skin open or dressed with sofra tullae which makes wound for quicker response.use a oral antibiotic twice daily for one week.after the burnt area is dried out use momate in the morning and tacroz forte cream in the night can cure the post inflammatory depigmentation