For the past several months I have had a pain in my spine

For the past several months I have had a pain in my spine. I noticed one evening while rinsing my hair and laid back in the bath tub that it was tender. I didnt think to much about it and a couple weeks later noticed it was still there. The only time I feel this pain is if it is pressed.It feels like a bruise. I asked my doctor about it when I went to get my yearly and she pressed on my back and said it was probably because that part of my spine is the part that sticks out the farthest and I had probably done something to it and didnt realize it. She didnt seem to concerned about it. Its almost like its tender to the touch and if I rub on it a while the pain eases. On a scale of 1-10 the pain I feel when pressed is about a 2. Its very mild. But still I would like to know what this is. Im a 30 year old female. No smoking, or drinking. I am 5 7 and weigha about 145. No other health problems. I am an anxiety sufferer so I do tend to blow things way out of proportion. I googled this symptom (like I know Im not supposed too) and people were talking about how bad posture can cause this. I have terrible posture, and sit in front of a computer a lot during the day, Im also the mother of 3 children. So there is no telling what I have done. I have no other symptoms. No numbness , tingling, loss of feeling or anything like that. I just dont want to end up finding out I have some sort of spine cancer and didnt take this mild pain seriously. If this is only bad posture or some sort of weird bruised spine, how can I make it better. Thank you!!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that it may be due to your posture as you are working long on your computer.
Have proper posture while working on computer,
Take a round around off an on while working.
You might have lack of exercis,go for daily exercise like running,swimming.
As you are mother of 3 children you might have some calcium deficiency.
Take more milk,nourishing diet and multivitamin supplements.
Do some spinal exercise.
ok and bye.