Foot broken during football match. Fracture two years old, not treated. Medical help required?

Dear Dr, i have broken my foot during playing a football match. and the fracture is two years old now and my foot cannot be treated here in my country due to lack of hospital equipment and talented doctors. so i ll like to get in touch with such good professional doctor like you to help me and see if it will possible with you to treat me...i ll like you have your special email Address where i can send you my medical records and x-rays so you can go through my problem....anything necessary please do not hesitate to mail me at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer