Food tastes bland, tasteless, retired, wife has personality disorder. Causes for symptoms?

I am a generally healthy 66 year old male without any major sicknesses.I feel hunger in a generally healthy and normal way, but most times food tastes bland or downright tasteless.Is this a sickness?By the way, I am retired for the past 10 years and miss the active usefulness of a productive life, although I keep myself busy with subsidiary activities.I do miss the dynamic administrative work I indulged in for a major part of my adult life.My wife is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder which could be stressful to me at times.Could you please give me some feedback?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012