Fontanel is not closed yet and appears to be pale. What do the blood reports say?

My son is 22 months old.  I wanted to know your opinion regarding my son s blood test .  Test is recommended by a paediatric doctor as he noted my son s fontanel is not closed yet and he appeared to be very pale. Please do look into his report. Haemoglobin 10.3 Red Blood Cells 4.79 Hematocrit 30.2 MCV 63.2 MCH 21.5 27.0 – 32.0 MCHC 34.1 RDW 16.3 White Blood cells 9.1 Lymphocytes 5.1 Mid Cells (Monocytes) 0.6 Granulocytes (N, E, B) 3.4 Lymphocytes 55.8 Mid Cells (Monocytes) 6.3 Granulocytes (N, E, B) 37.9 Platelets 327 Test Result Units Expected Value   Calcium 9.1   Alkaline Phosphate 308 Phosphorus 6.5  
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012