Folliculler study done, can any online doctor help me in reading this report.

Folliculler study of my wife is as below on 10th day At about 5:30pm rt overy single dominant fallicle 13×14mm and lft 31×33simple cyst endomentrium fluid 5.6m
On 12th day morning 11:30am lft overy 14x15 rt overy same endomentr......... 8 mm is this repot ok and if fallical growth is not normal then does time between two test play any role and what is the normal size
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Normally, ovulation occurs by day 14.
That is when the dominant follicle should reach a size between 18 - 22 mm.
For day 12 the growth of the follicle in the right ovary is alright.
IN 2 days time, it might reach the desired size.
The time between the two tests plays no role, as follicular monitoring is done daily / every alternate day.
Once ovulation is confirmed, please remain sexually active.
All the best to you.