Fluttering in stomach, dizziness, lightheadedness, bloating. Ultrasound negative. Suggest?

Hey I m 26 an I have a question for the past 2 months I ve been feeling flutter movements in stomach an I feel I could be pregnant but I took pregnancy tests it was negative I ask for blood work my obygn didn t do one..I get dizzy an lightheaded and I m frequently gng to bathroom more often an my belly is getn bigger an obygn did an ultrasound an she claim she don t think I am cause she didn t see anything in which I did..I would b around 5 months if I am an I am out there..I dnt kno wat to do jus thinkn about getn a second opinion somewhere else cause I heard that 1st time ultrasounds dnt usually confused
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013